Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Restless fickle heart

Our Daily Bread
So what yesterday's devotion lacked in meaning was outdone by the topic for today. I know i have a restless and fickle heart! Everyone does!

I thought about the devotion a lot this morning. I have a tendency to question myself a lot, especially in matters of the heart. I had some uncharacteristic things happen the past few years. I don't always understand why. The best explanation is my fickle and restless heart. I made mountains out of molehills meaning I tried to make something out of nothing several times. That is not like me. God used the experiences to show me that i need to turn my whole heart over to him each day. Wow!

Lord please help me submit my restless and fickle hearr over to you.

Orlando Update
It was beautiful here again yesterday. It is supposed to be 80 degrees today with overcast skies. Rain is moving in. I am thankful that I am not in the Columbus ice storm today!

It has been nice to see some old friends and make some new friends at this conference. Very cool! I have very days planned for Tuesday and Wednesday. I am looking forward to relaxing and recharging this weekend.

Hang in there my friends! I will be upbeat and steady. That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment