Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Daily Bread
The devotional today is important to a school geek like me. I have spent a lot of time learning as much as I about stuff. I am fortunate to have two masters degrees in varying subjects. All of this means nothing when we talk about God. Knowing about God is not the same thing as knowing God. Satan knows about God. You know how he works! Yikes!

My goal is to know more about God so I can know God even better than before. Isn't that how you build a relationship? Learn more about that person. I know a lot about some famous people but that doesn't mean that I have a relationship with them. Take the time to talk to God. Listen to God as well. He wants to have a relationship with you.

Orlando Update
The weather is 80 and overcast today. We might get rain. My conference is over this afternoon. I will move to another hotel for the weekend. I am flying home on Sunday. Not looking forward to the cold weather again!

I had an incredible time at the Islands of Adventure last night. The Harry Potter section was amazing! I could have stayed for hours. A coworker took lots of pictures. My iPhone camera didn't work very well. :-( I am too fat to ride the cool rides so I road the hypogriff ride. It was enough for me. Hehehe. I am a wimp when it comes to rides. It was a great evening. I picked up a few souvenirs.

Not sure what I will do this weekend. Napping sounds like a plan right now though I will have plenty of time for that the next two weeks. I didn't think about that.

Hang in there my friends! I will be upbeat and steady. That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment