Thursday, December 29, 2011

How can we keep from singing?

Our Daily Bread
I loved the devotional today.  God has been working with me on this approach to life for many years.  To be frank, I have had several calamities happen to me during my life.  God always lead me to music to keep me singing through these times.  He also lead me to music when things were going well to always keep me singing!

Are you going through something right now?  Could it possibly be as bad as your country, the people of God, being overrun by the Babylonians?  The Temple of God being destroyed.  Habakkuk continued to praise the Lord, continued to believe in his plans even during these difficult times.

Lord help us to always believe and trust you.

Technology Thursday
Not much going on this week.  New phones.  New tablets.  iPad killers.  blah, blah, blah.  hehehe

I bought a Kindle Touch 3G this week.  It should arrive today.  I will write about it next week.  I wanted a basic reader that I could use at church and other places without hauling my expensive iPad around.  My iPad has sentimental value, so I don't want to risk losing it.  The touch should be perfect for my basic reading needs.

Other Stuff
I had some nice conversations with mi tigre yesterday.  We will talk more today.  I really like him.  ;-p

I had a nice lunch with Yang and my walking buddy.  I bought their lunch to celebrate their December birthdays.  Yang and I also exchanged Christmas presents.  We had a nice time.

My best friend and I watched DVDs last night.  We added a new funny story to our list of memories.  hehehe

I got to bed early and slept very well.  I hope to get a good start on my Connections lab today.  I finished the Sametime lab yesterday.  Woohoooo!

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment