Monday, April 25, 2011

How can I live without you?

Our Daily Bread
There is a corny pop song sung by a country singer that I like -- even though it isn't sung that well.  "How can I leeaaeeaaave withou-ou-ou-t chew?"  hehehe

So many folks think about the victory that we have over death due to the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I choose to focus on the victory we have over LIFE due to the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!  Are you focusing on the death too much?  I know I do someimes!

Movie Monday
I saw the movie Hanna last week.  It was an interesting flick.  I like movies with strong female characters kicking bad guys butts!  hehehe  This movie had a lot of that!

The story in a nutshell: Hanna is a DNA experiment baby hidden by her "father" for many years.  He trains here to be a soldier so he can get revenge on the woman who killed her real mother.  Revenge is always a way to thicken a movie plot!  There is lots of action.  Some interesting surprises.  Some cool cinematography. 

I give this flick two bear pays.  Try to see it at the movies to get the full effect of the cinematography.

Other Stuff

It is time to get my teeth cleaned!  I am trying to sound excited!  hehehe 

I have a much slower week ahead of me.  I hope I don't have to work overtime to make up for some time off next week.  We will see. 

I am looking forward to my trip to San Diego.  There are two bear socials that weekend.  Should be fun to meet new folks.

Hang in there, my friends!  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment