Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On the Road again....

Oh, gosh, how I need to be on the road again!  I am glad to get out of town for the weekend!

Our Daily Bread
Remember the TV ad "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"?  hehehe  After reading the devotional today, that is apparently not so!  ha!  Yes, I really did know that.  I am not that goofy!

I have a mind full of silly details.  There are some things that just make sense or don't make sense that I remember.  Sometimes there is a decent reason for me to remember.  Sometimes it is just useless information that takes up brain cells.  That was a slow way of introducing one of the concepts of the devotional -- God knows everything about you even down to the hairs on your head!  Granted, that is not so hard for some of us folliclely challenged folks!

Seriously.  God does care.  He cares enough to remember the details.

Lord, thank you for knowing and remembering me -- out of all the billions of people that have ever lived.

Lifestyle Wednesday
I have no clue what to write about in this section any more!  I will do some research and develop a more structured approach.  I need one!  I need to write more than:
my weight went up a little
my weight went down a little
I ate too much
I didn't eat write.

I think that sums it up.  I will do better.

Other Stuff
I'm leavin' on a jet plane!  Look for some pictures and stories from my trip to St Louis this weekend.

Hang in there, my friends!  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment