Thursday, April 14, 2011

Silent Love

Our Daily Bread
I was in college when the first wave of Contemporary Christian artists released their first albums.  The music had a beat and sort of sounded like what was on the radio.  Before those albums, most gospel music was quartet music!  One of my favorite artists was Russ Taff.  His song Silent Love talked about the message in today's devotional -- God's constand and everlasting love for us. 

I like to trust God as much as I can in almost a child-like fashion.  I don't always do that with every part of my life, but I try.  Knowing and believing that God knows me and cares about me and wants the best for me is comforting at worst and extremely overwhelming at times! 

Lord, thank you for loving a sinner such as I.  Thank you!

On Location - St Louis, MO
I had an interesting day of flights to St Louis!  I talked to some new interesting people (you know how shy I am!).  One guy almost missed his plane because we enjoyed each others' company so much!  It was a nice day.  I had a nice evening with my best friend and another friend from St Louis.  We went to dinner and hung out.  I was pretty tired when I got back to my best friend's place.  I fell fast asleep!

We had breakfast at my favorite St Louis breakfast place this morning, then ran some errands.  Lots of fun and joking around with the guys.  We are supposed to run some more errands tonight and hang out for supper. 

Hang in there, my friends!  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment