Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's never too late

Our Daily Bread
The devotional was interesting this morning.  It referenced, like I do a lot, a song!  The song is Understand by Jeremy Camp.  I also thought about a song by Toby Mac called Get back up.

To me, the point of the devotional is that no matter what has you down, bad circumstances or a death in the family or just plain old sin, God understands and wants to help us.  I loved the last statement in the devotional:


"There is no place where earth’s sorrows
are felt more than in heaven."

Wow!  I never thought of it that way before!  As I wondered about all the miracles of Jesus, I wonder if part of the miracle of healing and making people whole was for him to feel their pain?  Hmmmm.  Something to think about!

Sooooooo, GET BACK UP AGAIN!  ;-)

Lord, thank you for understanding all my joys and sorrows.  I can share them all with you!


Technology Thursday
DROID RAZR MAXX
I almost bought a new phone this week.  I was one click away from owning it!  It is the Motorola Razr Maxx from Verizon.  If you have read my blog at all, you know that I am not easily impressed by a lot of the technology available today.  This phone seems to have it all (at least the best of what is available now!).  It is a little thicker than a Motorola Razr because the battery is more than twice the capacity of the original Razr!  Wow!  A 4G Android phone with battery life!  It also has the new Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) version of Android.  Wow!  If you could see my face, it would be my "OMG! I am mpressed!" face!  hehehe  Check it out at the link above.  It is still sort of pricey.  The price and the "snowball" effect of learning new stuff in a short period of time and getting new accessories finalized my decision to stay with my iPhone 4S.  Oh, and the phone is still thinner than an iPhone!

Other Stuff
I had a busy evening.  I came home to make some snacks for D1 class.  I made some smokies in chili/cranberry sauce and a cinnamon coffee cake.  I also took cashews and a veggie tray.  It went over well!

Class was good, but I probably talked too much.  I feel like I need to back off some.  I will do better after we start back in two weeks.

I had a couple of nice talks with mi tigre.  I adore that man.  ;-)

Another busy day.  I would like to visit a friend in the hospital, but I am not sure I will have time.  Whew...

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment