Monday, July 2, 2012

A brand new day

Our Daily Bread
There are many songs that talk about a brand new day or about how great each day should be for each child of God. I love to sing them!

Let's try to look for the joy and opportunity in each new day are you with me? :-)

Movie Monday
I saw the movie Brave last week. It had its very special moments, but it was also very corny in places. The beginning grabbed my attention because it was daring and different than most Disney princess movies. It quickly backpedaled to their special genre with its special formula. It would have been much more interesting if it hadn't, but they need to sell tickets to families. I understand that. ;-P

A funny personal note to fellow bears: think of folks you know or have met when you watch this movie. I don't want to spoil it by telling you what happens.

I give it two bear paws, for her flowing red curls if nothing else. You can wait until it hits DVD.
*************************************************

Let go, my friends! God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment