Thursday, July 5, 2012

The whole body

Our Daily Bread
I have read the metaphor about Christ's church being like a human body -- each part is important. Each part has a purpose. Sometimes I feel like I am the a$$ because I seem to say the things that no one wants to hear (I admit I need to say them in a more loving manner!). Each part is important, right? ;-P

Seriously, we are important in the body of the church. It sometimes seems that the same folks get all the attention. Some folks do much of the work. What is not always seen are the folks that do the behind the scenes work -- pray, visit the sick, take meals to the elderly shutins, etc. You know what I am talking about. We are all important!

Lord, please help us realize the importance of each person. Parts is not just parts!

Technology Thursday Not much to write about this week. I ran across two technology stores in my travels this week. I saw a Frye's and a Tigerdirect.com store. Both are cool places to look for computer stuff and more. I found a great small appliance at TigerDirect.com Store. I ordered one for my house! Woohooo!

*******************************************
Let go, my friends! God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment