Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Encouragement

Our Daily Bread
I think everyone has met someone that is a natural "encourager". Know what I mean? Encouragement seems to shine out of them even if they don't say a word. We know that they are a child of God living the way we are supposed to live. It is great to know someone like that. It is a true gift.

For the rest of us, hehehe, we have try harder. It is not always easy to encourage someone when we have our own trials and "stuff" we are dealing with. That is why it is so important for each of us to do our part. One person encourages another who encourages another and so on. It is sort of like that commercial where one good deed leads to another and another. Encouragement works that way as well. Be that way today!

Lord, please help us do to our best to be an encourager today!

Teaching Tuesday
Secret number 7 may be controversial to some folks!
Television is a creamy filling that distracts us from the substance of our lives.

I feel this way about TV. When my TV is on, it is usually sports or movies playing. I have to admit I like a few shows like Eureka and anything with Adam Richman in it. I guess that is the creamy filling! No offense, but I think folks spend too much time watching TV. To be fair, some folks say I watch too many movies. I accept that. ;-)

The point is that we sholdn't let TV get in the way of our real lives.

*****************************************
Let go, my friends! God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment