Thursday, October 13, 2011

Too busy for God

Our Daily Bread
I wrote an email to a friend of mine last week asking him if he was really getting to know God or just learning about God!  I know.  I ask the most inappropriate things sometimes.  I need to keep my mouth shut and my fingers silent...

It is true.  We can DO so many things, including learning about God, that we don't take the time to develop a closer relationship with him.  For example, I can read a lot about Albert Einstein and learn a lot about him.  That doesn't mean I have a personal relationship with him!

Lord, I want to KNOW YOU and ABOUT you!  

Technology Thursday
My new iPhone 4S arrives tomorrow!  Woohooo!

I worked on downloading and installing the iOS5 software last night on my iPhone 3GS and my iPad. It was a challenge.  Something happened that wiped my phone.  It was restored successfully from backup, thank goodness.  Note: you have to upgrade iTunes to 10.5 before you can download and install iOS5.  The iTunes download took longer than the iOS5 download.  Yikes!  The new OS is pretty cool, I have to admit.

Other Stuff
I went to the gym after work last night.  I had a bizarre day.  Got thrown under the bus a few times at work before I even had my coffee!  Oh well.  I can handle it.

I went to Oodles for the chicken and broccoli special.  One more meal and I earn a free meal!  Woohoo!

D1 class was good.  I love the stories from Genesis!

Hang in there, my friends!  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment