Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Balance

Our Daily Bread
Sometimes God puts folks in our lives so we can mentor them or so they can mentor us.  Sometimes it is a two way street!

I know that I appreciate both correction and encouragement in a mentoring relationship.  I also realize that I sometimes forget the encouragement part and focus too much on the correction part when I mentor someone!  I am working on it!

Lord, help us give and receive correction and encouragement in proper balance.

Teaching Tuesday
We read the second half of the book of John this week.  It is interesting to me how different the account is in John compared to the other three gospels.  Take a look at chapters 13 to the end.  Make some notes on what appears in John differently than in the other gospels.

Other Stuff
Not much to write about last night.  I got home and ate some supper.  I made a batch of cheesy quinoa bites.  Very tasty.  I went to sleep.  I didn't feel well for some reason.  I didn't make it up for my workout this morning.  I will walk at lunch.  I might do some more stuff tonight.

I am supposed to meet my walking buddy at Costco and then go to Mimi's Cafe for supper afterwards.  I have a BOGO coupon this week.  Woohooo!

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment