Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life is art

Our Daily Bread
The devotional was beautiful this morning.  The capturing of beautiful things and moments made me think of my best friend, an more than amateur photographer.  He captures things with his cameras that I have shake my head at in amazement.  I have a few brief moments captured on digital pictures and the old-fashioned photographs as well.  Some are very beautiful.  Some are hilarious!

The devotional made the link from the beautiful photograph to our lives.  Short moments, seen by few that sometimes are missed by the masses.  We keep living though.  Making our lives beautiful to God and those around us the best we can!

Lord, thank you for making this beautiful world that we enjoy.  Help us make our lives something beautiful that can praise you!

Witness Wednesday
It was another weird week for me.  I am still a little sick.  I finish up the antibiotics early next week.  When I cough, it is usually not as violent.  I am trying to workout as I can.  The weirdest thing is how I feel right now.  I don't feel like myself.  I am working through it slowly.  Slowly.  Feelings, nothing more than feelings...  hehehe  I got a call from mi tigre the other night.  We are talking again.  Talking.  Feelings, nothing more than feelings.

I also made a new friend Friday night.  We got to talk for a long time after the social at my house.  He will be a good friend.  I am excited about that.  We are comparing notes about different things in our lives.  Very cool.  He shared the saying on his refrigerator magnet.  He reminded me about it in an email last.  Good words....

I will keep moving along in my life.  That is the only way I know how to be.

Other Stuff
I started the lawn mowing season last night.  It took me a while to hack through the heavy growth.  I should have done it last week, but didn't feel up to it with the bad cold/allergies.  I should have done the trimming as well, but didn't.  Oh well.  I picked up sticks.  Bagged the grass.  Sprayed the weeds.  Done.  The yard waste will be picked up today.  I need to pot my new perennials for my hanging planters.  I am trying to move away from annuals for my planters.  We will see how that works out.  ;-p  It is working out for two of my planters so far!

A friend sent me a PDF of the third Hunger Games book.  The PDF didn't read well on my portable devices so I tried the text-to-voice feature on my Kindle Touch.  It works pretty well.  I am not used to listening to a book.  I have to focus on the listening!  hehehe  I will see how this works out.

I have D1 class tonight.  My hero also leaves with the OSU team for the Final Four!  How exciting!

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment