Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The end of my days...

Our Daily Bread
The devotional today could be a "downer" at first read because it talks about each day could be our last on this earth!  Being a "glass is half full" kind of person, I read it in a positive manner -- make each day count!

We have all met those kind of people that make each day an ordeal that they have to survive...  Heavy sigh!  They suck the life energy right out of you when they walk into the room!  I nickname them "cactus people".  They are folks that I may admire and sometimes appreciate having them in your life, but you do NOT want to hold them close!  They will cause you pain!

So follow the simple suggestion in the devotional, even on those days when things might try to overwhelm you.  Remember to make the most of each moment we have on this earth.  Life is precious!

Lord, thank you for the gift of life.  Help us not to "regift" it or put it in a closet like other gifts we might receive!

Witness Wednesday
I have been busy the last week, but had time to do some thinking about some stuff.  Mi tigre says I analyze things too much sometimes.  Yes, I do.  He figured that our about me pretty quickly!  He has a keen sense of the obvious!  hehehe  I sometimes beat myself up for mistakes I made in the past.  I mention this today for two reasons: the devotional and the epiphany.

The devotional says that tomorrow is gone!  Yes, it is gone!  We can move on.  We can forgive ourselves.  We can learn from our mistakes!  Life is too precious to let it dwell in the past!

The epiphany is the fact that I am using all the things I learned the past few years.  Wow!  It is so amazing when I think about the big picture.  Yes, it was difficult for me.  God used those experiences to purify some parts of my personality.  Praise God!  He used those experiences to prepare me for the rest of my life.  Praise God again!

I hope you will look at this day as a blessing.  Trust God.  Move forward with your life.

Other Stuff
I had a busy evening.  I worked on laundry.  I made some changes to the extra PC in my office.  I am reusing some of the parts in other devices.  Very cool.  I installed the SSD (solid state drive) in my laptop and installed Windows 7 64bit.  I am finishing the configuration on both machines today.  I gathered the info for the two rebates I earned on Monday.  I took some time to relax and watch a DVR recording or two. Whew!  I also got to talk to mi tigre at the end of the evening.  What a good night!

I am excited about the Apple announcement today.  I will write about it tomorrow.

I have a training session today at work.  It could be interesting!

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment